Buying or selling a vessel, a new or previously used - it requires special knowledge and experience in various fields.
Conclude a profitable deal is possible only if you constantly keep an eye on the global market of sale and purchase of vessels.
To minimize risks and costs over time allows a thorough knowledge of legal rules, regulations and procedures.
To assume technical condition of the asset acquired allows our surveyors’ experience. By bringing in a team of professionals in the industry, we with full authority can offer you our services: Consulting:
- Comprehensive analysis of any type vessels sale and purchase market;
- Targeting customers in the current pricing of the particular vessel type and availability of them for sale, or the current demand for them;
- Information on the availability of interesting proposals in the market of ships;
- Assistance in attracting of investment;
- Sale / purchase of vessels off market;
- Placing orders for construction;
- Sale and purchase of tonnage for scrap (Europe, Russia, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China, etc.) Legal support of deal:
- Analysis, risk identification, planning and development of the algorithm of the proposed deal;
- Negotiation of the sales contract and the procedure of the deal;
- Provision of the Client's interests in the negotiations, the discussion of the conditions of the contract of sale of the vessel, accompanying documents and preparing transaction documents for signing by the parties;
- Representation of clients at the end of the transaction, the implementation of legal expertise of transmitted by sellers / buyers of the transaction documents of sale of the ship;
- Consultations on the selection and preparation of the necessary documents "turnkey" for the registration of ownership and flag of the vessel;
- Assist in the organization of shipping companies, assistance in obtaining relevant permits / licenses.
- Survey (expert inspection) vessel just before the sale / purchase;
- Risk assessment for existing classification, conventional documents;
- Audit ISM / ISPS Code;
- Physical acceptance of the vessel at the completion of the transaction;
- Consultations on the operation of the ship, management, design and maintenance of documentation, implementation of safety management systems and the Ship Security Plan;
- Assistance with insurance (P&I / H&M / cargo);
- Full commercial and technical management